Ordrslip’s new Auto-Complete feature is a hassle-free way to mark takeout orders as
complete. Your team now has the option to maximize efficiency in the Order Fulfillment Kiosk.
With this new feature, your team can immediately mark an order as complete — skipping the “Ready” phase altogether. As a result, you no longer have to keep track of whether your customers have picked up, or completed, their takeout orders.
Curbside Orders will still utilize the default order workflow and go into the “Ready” stage until the customer checks in.
Auto-Complete frees up your team to focus on what really matters: making delicious food for your amazing customers.
How It Works
Auto-Complete is an effective tool to keep your takeout process running smoothly behind the scenes. It is an optional feature that keeps your “Ready” tab from getting backed up. With this feature enabled, your in-house orders will go straight from “In Progress” to being marked as “Complete” in your Order Fulfillment Kiosk.
Turn on Auto-Complete in 5 Steps
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top right of your Admin Dashboard.
- Next, navigate to “Kiosk Settings.”
- Then, scroll down to the “Custom Settings” section.
- Find “Enable Auto-Complete Orders” and turn on the toggle.
- Lastly, press “Continue” on the pop-up message. This acknowledges that curbside and third party delivery orders will still follow the regular workflow in your Order Fulfillment Kiosk.
Congratulations! You have officially turned on Auto-Complete for all takeout and in-house delivery orders.